Arrival of the Car and Airplane
- The first automobiles appeared on the cover of Eaton's Catalogue in 1901
- The Canadian Cycle and Motor Company and Massey-Harris went into production in Canada
- PEI banned cars on the island because they "ruined roads and scared children"
- Canada’s first gas station built in Vancouver in 1908
- First air flight in Canada was in 1909 in Nova Scotia (flight lasted 1 km)
- External Link
Cars and airplanes became popular in canada between 1901 and 1909, production grew and Canada received its first gas station in vancouver in 1908.