Fort Whoop Up
- Located in Southern Alberta
- Is the main American trading fort today
- American traders were using the fort to trade Alcohol with the natives
- Americans conducted an attack on the Assiniboine tribe in Cypress Hill, Sask.
- 30 Assiniboine were killed
- 300 NWMP came to Fort Whoop-up to stop American traders but the Americans had already fled
The main trading post for alcohol between Americans and Native tribes, before the American attack on the Assiniboine tribe which took place in Cypress Hill.