The Railway Survey & Terminus Debate
- The Pacific Survey came up with several routes to cross the country
- The result was sought after very much
- The terminus was very crucial as it was to be a major shipping and trading port.
- there were 21 different options for the terminus
- The final route was chosen by the CPR syndicate, it wasn't any of the previously surveyed routes
- It went through a very southern route in the Kicking Horse Pass
- Port Moody was the final destination for the terminus
After lots of brainstorming for the CPR terminus, Port Moody was chosen as it had a deep water port.